Getting More Clients
- Ask for the business, many potential clients are lost because business owners present their product or service but fail to ask for the business (can be done in a non-salesy manner)
- Follow up – if you meet someone at an event follow up with a call or email. Maybe just to make contact or find out more
- Up sell – If you have other products or services in the same category, offer the more expensive model
- Cross sell – If you have products or services in other ranges offer those as well (can be bundled together to make an offer)
- Networking – it’s about building relationships, expect to be in front of someone about 8 times before they know you well enough to buy your product. Listen to their needs and then work out how you can help them (or relieve their pain)
- Strategy – KYC (know your customer) the more you know about someone the more you know where to find them. Who is your target market? Where do they hang out?
- Marketing – online & offline how do you reach your target market? Leaflets? Adverts? Twitter? Facebook? LinkedIn? Vouchers?